Weapons of Mass Destruction have been around for years and have been used by many civilizations as a means of war and retaliation. What are these weapons? Are the uses of these weapons necessary in the quest for peace?
With this activity, you will explore the weapons of mass destruction, and examine the question, “Are weapons of mass destruction necessary for peace?”
1. Using the links on the Web Resources (#4) research the information about weapons of mass destruction.
2. Examine the uses of these weapons and evaluate their uses.
3. Create a Powerpoint presentation which describes the devastation that weapons of mass destruction creates for mankind and civilization? Be able to explain if these weapons are necessary for peace.
4. Open up and print the Weapons Handout (#2) to see the guidelines to be used when creating your project. Make sure you fully answer the questions on the handout within your presentation.
5. View the WMD Grading Rubric (#3) to see the grading guidelines.
Hardware: PC LCD Projection Device Internet Access