Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myecoa/public_html/online/teacherguide2.php:90) in /home/myecoa/public_html/online/teacherguideleftnav.php on line 2
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/myecoa/public_html/online/teacherguide2.php:90) in /home/myecoa/public_html/online/teacherguideleftnav.php on line 2
4339 St. Andrews Rd.
Oakland, CA 94605
- Learning communities can help to build strong teaching collaborations, teach best practices and ensure successful, sustainable professional development.
- Sharing planning, teaching strategies and teaching successes help to build confident teachers and rich learning environments for students to learn in.
- Student performance standards and outcomes improve and grow in classrooms where teachers are supported and mentored.
- As a member of a Professional Learning Community, participants collectively examine and collaboratively work to improve their personal lives and/or professional practice.
- Educators create standards based curriculum as part of the My eCoach Learning Community.
- Shared collaboration opportunities help educators to create and analyze best practices in teaching.
- Educators combine professional development opportunities with curriculum development and classroom practice to create professional portfolios of student outcomes.
- Educators gain the experience of working in a supportive environment that builds trust and respect among its' members.
- Participants in the community facilitate engaging and thought provoking online discussions that focus on current educational issues, pedagogy, and curriculum development.