|Activity 1: Introduction|
Who are the Bantu people? Where did they come from? Where are they now? How did they get where they are today? Join us in our search for the answers to these questions and more.
|Activity 2: Task|
Become a time traveler! Visit ancient African civilizations in your search for the story of the Bantu peoples. Once your journey is complete, you will present to your professor the following:
1) a journal of your travels and what you learned along the way, ...
|Activity 3: Process|
1. Open and print the "Travel Journal Instructions."
2. Visit the web sites under "Country Links" and complete a journal entry for each.
3. Open and print the "Map of Africa".
4. Open and print the "Map Instructions".
5. Open and print the document "T...
|Activity 4: Evaluation|
Students will be evalulated on each of the three activities using the following rubrics.
|Activity 5: Conclusion|
On your journey through the African continent, you have discovered clues to the migration of the Bantu people. You have formulated your own ideas about the reason for this historical event and have demonstrated your ability to support your belief. We hope yo...