Today, students will begin to narrow down their project idea based on standards.
1. I will talk about the importance of keeping our focus on "geometry", not just on fun questions. The reason that video games are fun is because they are challenging.
2. Students move around to sit with groups.
3. Introduce "Decision Making"sheet and model how it is used.
4. Brainstorm which standards will be used and fill out Decision Making sheet.
5. We will leave the classroom as a group to scout ideas for capturing images. Students will document ideas on Decision Making sheet.
Decision Making Worksheet
Method of Checking for Understanding:
Observations, Student Work