- Factor exchange rate for your currency.
- Find a place to stay.
- Where will you stay?
- Is this location close to where you would like to go?
- Does the place offer any discounts?
- Find out what you will eat.
- Does the hotel or hostel offer any meals included?
- Do any places offer any discounts on meals?
- Are there any convienent stores or grocers around and about how much is food?
- List all prices in U.S. Dollars and in the foreign currency.
- Come up with a list of activities you want to do.
- Does the activity cost anything to get in?
- Do they have free days?
- Many museums and public buildings have free days.
- Do they offer any discounts or deals?
- Find out how you will travel around the city/cities.
- How will you get from the airport to your residence?
- How will you travel to and from activities?
- About how much is public transportation?
- About how much is a taxi cab?
- Place all information in a visual format and make sure you include your findings in your visuals.
- Present your findings to the class and give a presentation.
- Where are you going?
- What is significant about your budget?
- Where will you go?
- Where and what kinds of food will you eat?
- How will you travel around?
- How much did you spend total?
- How much, if any, do you have left?