"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science."|
"Where the world ceases to be the scene of our personal hopes and wishes, where we face it as free beings, admiring, asking and observing, there we enter the realm of Art and Science."
"Art is science made clear."
Science can be infused with art and technology, through a variety of media:
This project focuses on students from diverse backgrounds: schools, grade levels, language levels, cultures, and socioeconomics. Each author (educators from elementary to middle to high school) has completed a PBL unit, focusing on connecting the arts and science to technology. Teachers from an art perspective, to a science lens, to a technology integration viewpoint have joined forces to create a student-centered project.
- Students’ Digital Projects
- Cross-Curricular Applications
- Real-World Connections
- Where is the science in art and where is the art in science?
- How can science and the arts be interwoven with technology?
Umbrella Objective: Students will produce a final product which shows the fusion of art, science, and technology.
- Showcase student work fusing the arts, science, and technology.
- Increase student motivation in content learning.
- Teach content standards using the FAST procedures.
- Support the arts and develop appreciation for science and technology.