What would you like to learn about Penguins?
Second graders want to learn about penguins.
We brainstormed questions to research.
- How many different kinds of penguins are there?
- Where are they in the world?
- Are some of them endangered?
- What does their habitat look like?
- How are penguins different from each other?
- What are the similarities?
- What are their characteristics?
- What do they like to eat?
- How do they protect themselves?
- Who are their enemies?
What do you want to know?
Add your question to our Wallwisher Wall.
We are looking for interesting facts about penguins so we can learn more about them. You will learn about them too as you view our Penguin Project. Here, in our learning space you can read, learn, and write down new information you find out about penguins and share what you know with everyone at our website so we will all build our knowledge together!
It’s easy to do!
To begin...Click on the tab above: Learn about Penguins!