|Earth Week at Bay Farm School 2015|
2015 Earth Week Activities
1. Try to walk or roll to school every day because we are trying to make a difference in our environment by doing this as often as we can!
2. Pack a zero waste snack and lunch every day to see how much waste we can reduce from the landfill.
3. Wear Earth Colors during the week to honor and celebrate our natural resources for Earth Day, April 22!
Friday-Bay Farm Blue
4. Watch and listen at Morning announcements to see how you can help make a special Earth Day Banner with Ms. Lewis and Ms. Kuttner! How are you part of the Solution?
5. Read and Learn something you didn’t know before about conservation, climate change, or appreciation of our limited natural resources. Share your new knowledge with a friend and your family.
6. Use this website to have fun while you learn about ways that you and your family can help protect the earth not just this week, but every week!
7. Take the EarthDay Pledge and use the comment box below to tell us how you and your family make a difference at home!
8. Take the Earth Week Survey to see what kind of a difference we make together! Compare past surveys to see if we are doing better at saving the Earth!
9. Dress up and join in our Wacky Tacky Fashion Show on Friday, Arptil 24
10. Join BEAT (Bay Farm Environmental Action Team) as they sponsor special Earth Day events during BFMS lunch on Friday, April 24.