|Join us for Earth Week 2014|
Join us as we celebrate Earth Week 2014
and make Earth Day Everyday at Bay Farm School!
Watch a message from our Tree Musketeers 2013
Check out our Wacky Tacky Trashy Day Catwalk 2013!
1. Be sure to walk or roll to school every day because we are trying to make a difference in our environment by doing this as often as we can!
2. Pack a zero waste lunch every day to see how much waste we can reduce from the landfill.
3. Wear Green and Blue on Tuesday to honor and celebrate our natural resources on Earth Day, which is Tuesday, April 22!
Watch and listen at Morning announcements to see how you can participate in making a special mural with Ms. Lewis and Ms. Kuttner!
4. Read and Learn something you didn’t know before about conservation, climate change, or appreciation of our limited natural resources. Share your new information with a friend and your family.
5. Use this website to have fun while you learn about ways that you and your family can help protect the earth not just this week, but every week!
6. Take the EarthDay Pledge and use the comment box below to tell us how you and your family make a difference at home!
7. Take the Earth Week Survey to see what kind of a difference we make together! Compare past surveys to see if we are doing better at saving the Earth!