Please prepare a book review (using the format shown below) from one of the books you read. This will be a different book from the one you will read for the End of the Quarter project. Share your book review in a new post on your Reading Blog.
Here is the book review format to follow:
Steps to Follow When Writing a Book Review:
(Note: You do not have to answer every question, these
are only suggestions to guide your writing.)
1. Write at least 3-4 sentences about the plot
· What was the story about?
· Who were the main characters?
· What did the main characters do in the story?
· Did the main characters run into any problems?
· Did the main characters have any adventures?
· Who was your favorite character? Why?
2. Your personal experiences
· Could you relate to any of the characters in the story?
· Have you ever done some of the things or felt some of the same things that the
3. Your opinion
· Did you like the book?
· What was your favorite part of the book?
· Do you have a least favorite part of the book?
· If you could change something in the book, what would it be?
(If you wish you could change the ending , remember not to tell the ending to the
story you read!)
4. Your recommendation
· Would you recommend this book to another person?
· What type of person would like this book?