In the following discovery quest, students will:
1. Research information about butterflies focusing on the following points:
A. Major body parts
2. Compile a list of 10 butterfly facts they have learned.
3. Label a simple diagram of a butterflies body parts and lifecycle.
4. Complete the butterfly quiz at the end of their research.
5. Present 5 out of the 10 most interesting facts they listed on their butterfly fact sheets to a classmate.
6. Write a reflection in their journals. The reflection can focus on their experience with using this website, doing research, some things about themselves as a learner, or some new things they learned about butterflies.