Microsoft PowerPoint XP allows you to create quick and easy linear and nonlinear presentations. In this step-by-step 7 page guide you will learn the ins and outs of the following:
- how to create a presentation
- multiple view, outline view, and slide view
- applying design to slides
- modifying text and objects
- inserting clip art, graphics, and other images from files or the Internet
You have 2 downloads in PDF format of this guide that allow permission for you to use for your personal reference and with your students only. You will need Adobe Acrobat on your computer to be able to open and use this guide.
If you would like duplication rights for everyone in your school or organization to have a copy, click Volume Licensing.
If you want access to all of our guides, you can become an individual member of My eCoach Online for $60/year or contact us to develop a customized coaching program for your school or organization: 800.633.2248 or email@example.com.