Do you have a goal that you would like to reach but need some support to get there?
An individual learning plan is an easy way to create the plan you need to get where you want to go.
Join the ILP team and get feedback from an eCoach for 30 days. While you are on this team, you can...
After 30 days, you continue your membership in My eCoach and can create multiple ILPs.
- Find background information on ILPs.
- Access step-by-step instructions on how to fill out your ILP.
- Ask your eCoach for feedback and resources you need to create your individual learning plan (ILP) with goals and action steps.
- Write where you are currently and what you need to reach your goals.
- Ask general ILP questions in the forum.
- Create a personal ILP blog with your eCoach.