Learn about the levels of government and how they affect us by viewing the following websites.
1. Write interesting or important facts that you learn about our documents as you read about them.
2. Complete the graphic organizer as you read about each level of government, and be prepared to make an Inspiration Web for each one.
3. Make a t-chart of rights and responsibilities of citizens as you read about our freedoms and responsibilities.
4. Make a list of services our government provides.
5. After reading and taking notes about our government, make a poster of one area of interest to be shared with the second graders to help them understand our government better.