Students will be placed in groups of three to search the website, https://www.weather.com. They will enter the zip code to be given the temperature in San Diego, CA. The zip code for Garfield Elementary is 92116. Each partner will take a turn to go to the website at 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Each partner will plot the temperatures into a chart for five consecutive school days.
After 5 days, the students will answer these questions:
1. What day had the highest temperature at 8:00 am?
2. What day had the highest temperature at 12:00 pm?
3. What day had the highest temperature at 3:00 pm?
4. What time of day had the highest temperature?
5. What time of day had the lowest temperature?