1. The students will work in groups of three.
2. At 8:00 am, the first partner will go to the website https://www.weather.com.
3. The first partner will look for the words “Localweather” and type in 92116 because this is the zip code for Garfield Elementary in San Diego, CA.
4. After typing in the zip code, the first partner will need to click the word “Go”.
5. The first partner will be taken to a page that will display the current temperature.
6. The first partner will plot the point on the “Temperature Readings Chart”.
7. The same procedure will occur at 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm but a different partner will do the research on the Internet.