- Harvard University, M.D. 1869
- Professor, Harvard University
Major Contributions to Instructional Development
- Established at Harvard one of the first psychology demonstration teaching laboratories
in the world
- wrote (with Thorndike) Principles of Psychology (1890s)
A comprehesive site about William James.This site includes the following information:
- Chronology and photographs of William James.
- Three of his students write their impression of James.
- Passages from William James
- Some excellent advice for professors and researchers.
This site includes the following information:
- Chronology of Jamesís Life
- Early Writings
- Late Writings