Second graders wanted to learn about penguins.
What would you like to learn about Penguins?
We brainstormed questions to research.
We found lots of interesting facts about penguins and you will learn about them too as you view our Penguin Project. You can read, learn, and write down new information you find out about penguins and share what you know with everyone at our website!
- How many different kinds of penguins are there?
- Where are they in the world?
- Are some of them endangered?
- What does their habitat look like?
- How are penguins different from each other?
- What are the similarities?
- What are their characteristics?
- What do they like to eat?
- How do they protect themselves?
- Who are their enemies?
Itís easy to do!
To begin...Click on the tab above: Learn about Penguins!