- Students will be assigned to eight different teams.
- Each team will be responsible for researching one of the eight different biomes found on Earth.
- Tundra, Rainforest, Ocean, Freshwater, Coniferous Forest, Deciduous Forest, Desert
- After being assigned to your team, you will have to decide which role you will assume for the Biomes of the World project. The choices are as follows:
Botanist - plant expert
Zoologist - animal expert
Meteorologist - weather/climate expert Environmentalist - ecological concerns expert
Geographer - map/landforms expert
- Each team will also be responsible for creating a PowerPoint presentation as an instructional tool for the other teams.
- Upon completing their research each team will create a food web highlighting the organisms of their biome.