|Why it is important
|What are you assessing
| Group mindmap
|This will indicate how much learners already know in relation to the essential question.
Learners will need to familiarize themselves with a collaborative tool.
- Initial understanding of what web 2.0 technology is and how it can be used in schools
- Developing understanding of what web 2.0 technology is
- Effective use of a collaborative tool
|This will clearly show whether learners understand the effective use of a particular web 2.0 tool in the classroom, as opposed to using the technology for the sake of it.
- Knowledge of a current web 2.0 tool
- Understanding of the capability of that technology
- How that technology can be effectively used in a lesson
|Trial lesson & reflection
|This gives learners the chance to trial a specific web 2.0 tool in a classroom context.
- Evidence will show an understanding of how a web 2.0 tool can support learning and teaching
- Reflection will show what we learned from the experience
|This combines the groupís effort and will encourage learners to consider the actual implications of web 2.0 integration in their own school.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the benefits of using web 2.0 tools in the classroom
- Evidence of collaborative effort
- Depth of research
- Relating research to own trials and professional practice
|This will allow the learners to consider their findings on an individual level and enable them to put them into the context of their own practice.
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge of available technologies and their application
- Consider how this will impact on personal practice