|Earth Week 2017|
Bay Farm Keeping it Green in 2017
Last year we won the National Green Ribbon Award....and we are still keeping
it Green at Bay Farm!
Join in the activities this week to show what you know and share with others how we can continue to make a difference to save the earth!
Here's how you can help this week and every week!
1. Try to walk or roll to school every day because we are trying to make a difference in our environment by doing this as often as we can!
2. Pack a zero waste snack and lunch every day to see how much waste we can reduce from the landfill.
3. Wear Earth Colors during the week to honor and celebrate our natural resources for Earth Day, April 22!
4. Watch and listen at Morning announcements to see how you can help keep everything green!
5. Read and Learn something you didn’t know before about conservation, climate change, or appreciation of our limited natural resources. Share your new knowledge with a friend and your family. then post it on our Padlet Wall
6. Use this website to have fun while you learn about ways that you and your family can help protect the earth not just this week, but every week!
7. Take the Earth Day Pledge and use the comment box below to tell us how you and your family make a difference at home!
8. Take the Earth Week Survey to see what kind of a difference we make together!
Compare past surveys to see if we are doing better at saving the Earth!
9. Dress up and join in our Trashion Fashion Show on Friday, April 21st.
10. Join BEAT (Bay Farm Environmental Action Team) as they sponsor special Earth Day events from BFMS this year.