- Describe love, friendships, and personality traits.
- Express how you relate to friends and family
- Express what is needed to maintain friendships.
- Write a description about a relationship.
- Describe a character’s relationships through their actions.
- Talk about friendships and personality traits.
- Distinguish between positive and negative personality qualities.
- Talk about conflicts and how to resolve them.
- Talk about friends and family relationships.
At the end of this unit, students should be able to describe, talk and express their feelings about relationships. To do this, they will work in small groups to produce a dialogue for a Spanish soap opera that incorporates new vocabulary, verbs in the subjunctive and the appropriate cultural elements.