Soundnote - Notarize can make notes and annotate over documents. It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you’ll never worry about missing an important detail. During playback, just tap a word: SoundNote will jump right to the proper time in the audio.
You can create your own quizzes to download to your mobile device using Mobile Study: https://www.mobilestudy.org/
- Narrator. If you like hearing books while reading along or if you have children who enjoy looking at picture books, then this multimedia storytelling app will be a great addition to your library.
- Margins (book notes). If you like to take notes in the margins of your books, then try this app that keeps all your margin notes together on your iPhone.
- Art. Learn all about great artists and their works with this factbook app that also lets you quiz yourself to see how much you are learning.
- Art Authority is a network of artists that are producing art and sharing their artwork.
- Photo Lab Daily. This free version allow you to take a photo with your iPhone and once a day you can use the Photo Lab tools to enhance your photos. There is a version available for a fee if you want to do more than one a day.
- Jourist Visual PhraseBook English. Use this visual aid with 20 different languages to help you show the person what you mean. It also include the written phrase in both English and your target language.
- iTranslate Ultimate. Translate words between English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian, then have the words repeated back to you in the target language with this app.
- Translator with Voice. Get translations in 34 different languages with voice support on most of them.
- iAmino. Easily learn about the 21 proteinogenic amino acids with this program that promises a fun method of learning.
- EleMints. Try out this interactive periodic table that allows you to easily learn about all the elements.
- Virual Frog Dissection (for iPad) mark where you are going to cut and do the virtual dissection and it even compares human system to frog,
- 3D4Medical has all the circulatory, nervous, digestive and more systems in 3D and is beautifully done.
- Star Walk. Star Walk enables you to point your iPhone or iPad at the sky and see what stars, consellations, and satellites you are looking at in real-time. Please not, you will need a 3GS/4/4th gen iPod Touch for motion tracking, otherwise this app will be just a beautiful info-packed time sensitive interactive star atlas that allows you to set your location manually to give you the most accurate picture.
- The Elements: A Visual Exploration--The Elements lets you experience the beauty and fascination of the buidling blocks of our universe in a way you’ve never seen before.
- BrainPOP The BrainPOP Featured Movie app delivers fresh, animated movies every day, with content relevant to significant historical and current events such as Earth Awareness and Financial Literacy topics in April. After watching the Featured Movie, students can test their new knowledge with the accompanying interactive quiz.
- QuakeWatch This is an awesome earthquake tracker that shows regional satellite images and pin drops on areas that have had activity in the last week. You can also determine which region you wish to track and it includes a Tsunami tracker as well.
- Math Ninja—starts off with a brief game, then presents one problem at a time.
- Protractor. Have a protractor with you always in the palm of your hand that can measure anything and works with the camera in your iPhone.
- Math Quizzes for All Ages. Recommended from Kindergartners to senior citizens, this app will have you practicing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, squares, and square roots.
- Mathomatic. More than just a calculator, this math tool will help you solve algebraic equations and even shows the steps to get to the solution.
- Algebra Helper 1. With a focus on linear algebra, this tool will help you solve algebraic equations and show you how to do so step-by-step.
- Math Bingo The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed. *Choose from 4 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Using an application on the iPad called Proloquo2Go, Sloan can scroll through pictures or choose from phrases and sentences she uses often, and the computer speaks for her.
Teacher Presentation Tools
Doceri In a nutshell, Doceri is the ultimate tool for presentations and lessons. Through the Doceri Remote iPad app and Doceri Desktop software, you can control a computer (Mac or Windows), easily launch any document or application, and annotate over them at any time.
Splashtop Remote - Full computer desktop on remote - bridging your PCs, tablets, and smartphones with video, sound and real-time interactivity.