- Assign, Edit, Copy, or Delete Assignments: A simple form allows you to publish assignments for parents and students to view. Attach files, involve students in discussions, and allow student to submit work online.
- Create Gradebooks: Initially a gradebook is created for you, but you may wish to create gradebooks for shorter terms or other special situations.
- Universal Course Settings - Categories: An essential step for those who choose to use weighting, but useful for all teachers.
- Weighting: Each course may have its own settings for weighting.
- Grade Scale: You choose the labels and floor percentage. Each course has its own grade scale.
- Advanced Settings: Not all that advance really. Just default cell behavior and rounding.
- Gradebook Introduction: Overview of School Loop’s gradebook.
- Assignment Scoresheet: Enter scores, add comments, and view student submissions.
- Student Scoresheet: Same as the assignment scoresheet, but for a single student.