Students are expected to present their culminating project to the class in the form of a multimedia piece.
Here are the requirements of the multimedia piece that the group must address.
- Contain references to their concept map
- A screen shot containing the question they are trying to address
- Include images and videos from their field study
- Must be at least 4 - 5 minutes long
- Contain narration addressing the main ideas: history, their community investigation, their survey/interview findings, and what their resolution to improve recycling habits of their community.
- Contain audio and video clips from the interview
- Contain video clip of the team conducting the survey and video
Here is another great example of getting the message out about recycling.
Here is a sample of a video that a group of university students have created.
Here is yet another example of a PSA that gets the word out about recycling.