Final Project for EDT 600A
Using the ADDIE process, this project is created for adult learners, and Educational and Instructional Technology students for rapid mastery of Enterprise and Educational video solutions of online learning and teaching.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Describe the basics of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs).
- State how to use CDNs or streaming media and the delivery of Digital Video.
- Discuss different Enterprise and Educational Video Solutions for online learning and teaching.
- State the time involved in uploading, encoding, and publishing online video.
- Locate online sources for trusted Digital Video Content; sources for inspiration, collaboration and teacher learning.
In order to gain the most from this practical guide Module, you should have familiarity with:
- Basic web browsing terminology;
- Working with video hosting (such as YouTube or Screencast), surfing the web and downloading a file from a webpage.
You will also need a high speed internet connection (Cable, DSL, or faster) for working with video assets and file transfers.