It’s time to learn about your President! and it is easy to do....
- Click on Learning Links. Start reading online at the websites listed for you.
- Write down the most important and interesting facts you learn using the graphic organizer. You can download it here.
- Highlight the facts you are most surprised about or are the most interesting to you that you think should be shared online.
- Show what you know! Click on "Show What you Know" and enter your most interesting facts you found in the Comments box and we will publish it on our website so we can all learn together! Try not to repeat facts!
- Talk about what you learned by adding to our Voicethread.
- Happy Reading!
You can add a video of your students researching the facts below to engage your audience. Upload the video using the add audio/video button.