Do You Need to Mobilize Your Life?
- Having a hard time staying organized?
- Missing important appointments?
- Forgetting to do things that cause serious consequences?
- Getting in trouble at work for your lack of organization?
- Spending too much time looking for important documents?
- Not being able to find important notes that you scribbled on the back of an envelope?
This unit is designed to teach you how to organize your life on-the-go.
What you will need to complete this unit:
- You will need a "hot" (always connected to the Internet) mobile device (smartphone or tablet);
- The device must be something that you will keep with you AT ALL TIMES;
- You must have a data plan from a mobile phone carrier for the device;
- You will need at least 16gb of memory (32 or 64 is better);
- You must gather all the documents you have on paper that you want to go paperless; and
- Access to a scanner that can turn documents into a PDF.