Read the instructions on how to get started using Comic Life. After Reading, we will practice making a panel from an image, adding text, and adding a style to that panel.
Now it's time for us to practice...
1. Download the image below (right click and Save the Image As) & Save it to the Desktop
2. Open Comic Life (see instructions above)
3. Locate image using Finder Window (see instructions above)
4. Add the image to the page (drag and drop ) (see instructions above)
5. Apply a STROKE to the image (3pt.) (see instructions abobve)
6. Apply a STYLE to the panel
7. Apply a Text bubble
8. Export the image
9. Upload the image to dropbox