Evernote is a great tool for students. Evernote makes it easy to organize all your coursework and assignments so you can quickly find what you're looking for.
1. Organize class notes into notebooks
Evernote can be used as a digital binder where you can save all your notes. Similar notes can be kept together.
2. Scan and search handwritten notes
3. Record lectures and talks
4. Draw and write on PDFs
Evernote allows you to add notes to PDFs. Highlight important sections of your assignment sheets. Add text, arrows, and other shapes to draw attention to what’s important
in your reading.
5. Manage assignments with to-do lists and reminders
Class assignments, projects, study group meeting times—jot them all down in Evernote. Access your lists on or off campus from any device where you have Evernote.
6. Keep campus event and student life info in one place
Save entire web pages into Evernote using Web Clipper. Keep screenshots, images, and important information from your online student portal in Evernote with other related notes.